Business & Home Expo 2023 Exhibitor Info
Exhibitor and Sponsor Registration
Click here to register as a sponsor or exhibitor
Click here to register for our FREE Expo Success Workshop!
Exhibitor Quick Notes
- For member, pricing exhibitor must be a member in good standing (dues paid in full)
- Waterford Mott High School is located at 1151 Scott Lake Road., Waterford, MI
- Exhibitors may begin setting up anytime after 2:30. All exhibitors must be set up by 4:30 p.m. and remain open until 7:30 p.m.
- Click here and sign up for our FREE Business Success Workshop on March 22 at the Waterford Fire Department Training Room from 8-9:30 am.
- Join us for our complimentary After Glow Party following the Expo at Shark Club. Complimentary appetizers and Cash Bar will be provided. Please let the Chamber know how many will be attending so we can plan food accordingly
- Wireless internet is not available. Plan on using your iphone hotspot if needed.
- After set up, exhibitors need to park across the street at the Covert Building. Transportation will be provided back and forth by Lafontaine.
- Any special needs or requests, questions, or concerns must be communicated to the chamber office prior to the event.
- No Refunds
- Floor Plan (coming soon)