Business & Home Expo 2020 Exhibitor Info
Exhibitor and Sponsor Registration
Exhibitor Quick Notes
- For member pricing exhibitor must be member in good standing (dues paid in full).
- The exhibit hall is located at Waterford Mott High School at 1151 Scott Lake Road.
- Set Up begins at 3:00 p.m.. All exhibitors must be set up by 4:30 p.m. and remain open until 8:00 p.m.
- Business to Business Networking is from 4:30 - 5:30 - Bring business cards!
- Exhibitor space is limited. Due to fire and safety codes, you may not use any part of walkway for your exhibit.
- Wireless internet is available for exhibitors.
- Any special needs or requests, questions, or concerns must be communicated to the chamber office prior to the event.
- Presenting sponsorship may include an outdoor exhibit. Special arrangements must be made with chamber no later than the sponsorship deadline.
- Absolutely no refunds after February 1.
- No pull carts allowed.
Afterglow for exhibitors
8:30 - 10:00 p.m.